- University of Technology – Award for Best Chemical Engineering Student
- Support local Kiwanis projects focusing on early childhood development and education
- Product sampling, donations and tasting at various events including, Denbigh Agricultural Show, Church Conferences, etc.
- Sponsor community bus seats
- Ad hoc sponsorship of children to help with educational needs
- Has represented on Committees, comprising various local and international agencies and local Ministries, in respect of agricultural and community development matters – such agencies/ministries include, the Rural Agricultural Development Authority (RADA), Ministry of Agriculture (Export Division), Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO), World Bank, Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF), Bureau of Standards, Scientific Research Council (SRC), Jamaica Business Development Centre (JBDC), Jamaica Trade and Invest (JTI), International Trade Centre (ITC) – technical cooperation agency of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) for operational, enterprise-oriented aspects of trade development, etc.
- Founding member of the South Manchester Herb and Spice Association. Working with the Association “to create a multi-purpose agri-business centre[s] to organize and link farmers to market with the purpose of increasing overall quality, consistency and volume.”
- Received Jamaica Exporters’ Association (JEA)’s Pioneer Exporter Award 2013
Did you know
Jamaicans refer to most if not all hot beverages as “tea”. We even use it in combination with the actual beverage name, so its not uncommon to hear Jamaican’s ask for “Milo Tea” or “Coffee Tea”.